Here is your excuse to have pizza for breakfast! Naan flatbread topped with crumbled turkey sausage, egg, pepper jack, cheddar, creamy avocado and salsa.
Oh yes I did!!
Okay….today we talking about pizza heaven.
I’m all game for recipes that doesn’t require any measurements and this is one such recipe. All measurements given are just a guideline and I encourage you to go with your preference.
Grab a naan, top with crumbled sausage (use as little or as much you like), break an (or two) on top, sprinkle cheeses (again as little or as much you like) and bake. How easy is that? (well, it does require cooked sausage). Jennie-o sausage is not only lean and delicious with just hand full of ingredients, also they are quick to make (just follow the package instructions). Top pizza with creamy, ripe avocado, your favorite salsa, cilantro and indulge.
While these pizzas are perfect for brunch, they are just as delicious any other time of the day!
Skill level – Easy
Egg & Sausage Breakfast Naan Pizza
1 pound All Natural Jennie-O Turkey Sausage
3 large naans
1 1/2 cups grated mild cheddar cheese
1 1/2 cups grated pepper jack cheese
3 large eggs
1 – 1 1/2 cups salsa, purchased or homemade
chopped cilantro, for garnish
1. Cook turkey sausage according to package instructions, cool and crumble into chunks.
2. Combine both cheeses together in a bowl.
2. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
3. Place a naan on the baking sheet, top naan with sausage crumbles, break an egg in the middle and sprinkle with 1/3 rd of the cheese mixture.
4. Place baking pan in the middle rack of the oven and bake for 10-13 minutes, until cheese is melted and egg is cooked to your preference.
5. Place pan on a wire rack to cool slightly. Repeat process with remaining naans.
6. Cut into wedges, top with sliced avocado, salsa, chopped cilantro and serve immediately.
Makes 3 naan pizzas
The sausage for this post was sponsored by JENNIE-O
Don’t forget to Pin this image!