Amazing, homemade slushie! A healthier and delicious way to indulge in a frozen treat.
Fall? Not yet.
Trying to squeeze in as much summer as possible!!!
Can ya blame me? 😎🍹😍
Let’s chat slushie!
Made with golden (you see a theme here?) summer pineapple and Meyer lemons.
This is crazy delicious and you’re sipping fruit and honey, y’all!!!
Skill level – Easy
Pineapple-Meyer Lemonade Slushie
2 cups frozen pineapple (chopped into 3/4-inch cubes), refer notes_1
1/2 cup water
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed Meyer lemon juice
2-3 tablespoons honey, refer notes_2
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth.
2. Divide into serving glasses or hollowed pineapple and serve immediately.
Makes 2 servings.
- Cut a pineapple into 3/4-inch cubes. Place on a baking sheet in a single layer. Freeze until firm. Scrape frozen pineapple chunks into a ziplock bag, seal tight and freeze. Use 2 cups for the recipe and store remaining in the freezer.
- Honey depends on the sweetness of pineapple. Use as required.
- Not Meyer lemon season? Use regular lemons or limes. You might have to use a touch more honey.