10-minutes, one pan Thai curry noodle soup that tastes A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!
Alright, Thai food lovers.
Who’s ready for the easiest, coziest noodle soup?
Cold, rainy day calls for hot, spicy soup!!!
I love, love, love this soup.
Creamy, warm, easy, quick, spicy (mild).
And, it has veggies (spinach counts, right?)
You know that a soup is GOOOOD when your whole family wants it every night of the week.
Handful of ingredients with a couple of shortcuts.
Bonus it takes 10 minutes to make.
I used convenient and easy to prepare Fortune udon noodles.
Skill level – Easy
10-Minute Thai Curry Noodle Soup
1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
1 cup chicken stock
1 cup coconut milk
1 packet FORTUNE UDON NOODLES (Chicken flavor)
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon honey
1 large handful baby spinach
2 scallions, sliced thin
1. Add vegetable oil into a medium saucepan and place over medium-high heat.
2. When oil is hot, add the red curry paste, saute constantly for about 40 seconds, until the curry paste gets darker in color and toasted well.
3. Add chicken stock and coconut milk and let it come to a boil.
4. As soon as it comes to a boil, add noodles, sesaoning (that comes along with the noodles), soy sauce, honey, spinach and scallions. Let it come to a boil again (stir to loosen up the noodles). Reduce heat to medium and let simmer for 1 minute.
5. Remove from heat and serve hot.
Makes 1-2 servings.
– Fortune udon noodles can be found at the refrigerated produce section of your grocery store.
– You can purchase JSL Foods products at: Shaws, Star Market, Jewel, Albertsons, Randalls, Stater Bros, Safeway, Lucky’s, Food Maxx, Food 4 Less, Savemart, Bashas’, Raley’s, Bel Air, Nob Hill Foods, WinCo, Target.
– I used Thai kitchen red curry paste. It can be easily found at the Asian section of all major grocery stores.