Best fudgy Nutella brownies ever!!! Chewy, fudgy, rich and moist these brownies are every chocolate lover’s dream.
Calling all Nutella lovers…and chocolate lovers.
These fudgy Nutella brownies are sinful!!!
From the chewy edges to the soft, fudgy centre, ’tis heaven.
And the best part? they are so simple – Nutella, eggs, cocoa powder and almond flour are stirred together and baked.
For real…that simple. Easy brownie recipe ever.
You could totally make these into muffins—-> click here
Homemade Almond Butter Cups <—- Another 4-ingredient winner!!
Well anything that begins with a cup of Nutella is got to be good, right?
The addition of almond flour makes these gluten free brownies super moist when baked. Make sure to get the super fine variety. I buy mine at Costco, but its easily available in all major grocery stores and Amazon. It is made by grinding blanched almonds into a fine powder.
4 Ingredient, Gluten Free, Fudgy Nutella Brownies
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray and then line the bottom and sides with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add all ingredients into a medium bowl. Using a wooden spatula or a big spoon, stir all ingredients together, until it becomes a thick, smooth batter. (this is probably the difficult part of the recipe due to the thickness of Nutella, but it takes just a few seconds to come together)
- Transfer batter into the prepared loaf pan, spread evenly and smooth top.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes with no wet batter. It will mostly have some moist crumbs attached and that's perfect.
- Place pan on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Lift brownie out of pan, using the parchment paper and cut into 8 squares.
All contents and images are my original work, unless and otherwise mentioned. Please do not use my recipes or images without linking back to www.kitchenathoskins.com. If you wish to republish a recipe, please rewrite in your own words and don’t forget to include a link back to the original recipe.