Creamy avocado jalapeno crema is a perfect topping for tacos, nachos, quesadillas, fajitas, burrito bowls or just about anything that you wish to add some deliciousness. Terrific as a dip for chips too!
Perfect for all things Mexican!!!
We are talking –
Lip-smacking on these Buffalo Shrimp Tacos
You just blend ripe avocados, jalapeños, lime juice, sour cream and salt together.
Aaaand, you get the creamiest dip.
Ain’t healthy ( thanks to all that sour cream ) but sure is yummy <— it begins with two avocados, duh!
Will be great with Mexican spiced chicken for tacos, burritos, Quesadillas or salads. You might also love this cilantro lime sauce, which is an all purpose creamy spicy sauce for all spicy tacos.
Okay, why is this avocado jalapeno crema a keeper? It’s great as –
- Dolloped on nachos
- Scooped with your chips
- Spooned into your fajitas
- Drizzled over your burrito bowls
- Topped on your quesadillas
More Avocado recipes:
Avocado Jalapeno Crema
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 large lime, juiced (or 2 small)
- 1 jalapeno pepper (remove seeds for less spicy)
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 2 to 4 tablespoons water
- Add all ingredients into a small food processor or small blender. Blend until smooth. (Adjust salt and water, as required)
- Use immediately.
All contents and images are my original work, unless and otherwise mentioned. Please do not use my recipes or images without linking back to www.kitchenathoskins.com. If you wish to republish a recipe, please rewrite in your own words and don’t forget to include a link back to the original recipe.