Cold. Rainy. Snowy…
Calls for a cozy bowl of soup.
Weekly meal plan – SOUP are some ideas for every week day that is great for lunch or dinner.
Cozy, comforting instant pot creamy tuscan chicken soup that is sure to warm your soul on a chilly night! The best kind of comfort food in a bowl.
Tuesday – Curried Cashew Spinach Soup
This curried cashew spinach soup is light, creamy, spicy and tastes amazing!!
Wednesday – Jalapeno Cheese Toast
What goes perfect with a bowl of soup than some good old grilled cheese?
Spicy, cheesy, garlicky, buttery goodness! Make this Jalapeno grilled cheese for snack or lunch.
Jalapeno Grilled Cheese
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 slices buttermilk bread (any type of white bread0
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper,. deseed and sliced thinly
- Set oven on broil, with oven rack placed about 6-inches from the heat element.
- Toss minced cheddar, mozzarella and garlic together in a small bowl.
- Butter both sides of each bread slice and place on a baking sheet. Top with sliced jalapenos (use as much as you'd like). Sprinkle evenly with the shredded cheese mixture.
- Broil for 3-4 minutes, until cheese melts. Keep a close eye in the jalapeno cheese toast after about 2 1/2 minutes.
- Serve hot.
To pack Jalapeno Cheese toast for lunch
- Cook and cool jalapeno cheese toast. Cut into triangles and pack into lunch boxes. Microwave for about 30 seconds until hot.
It is the perfect cozy, comforting soup anytime!!! Loaded with shrimp, spinach and sweet potato, this Instant pot Thai curry soup is quick and easy.
Friday – Tuscan Shrimp and Spinach Soup
The best shrimp soup to cozy up this winter! This creamy shrimp soup is amazingly comforting, quick and everyone will beg for seconds.