This simple Mexican style avocado toast with scrambled eggs is so simple yet so delicious. Toasted bread is topped with buttery mashed avocado, spicy scramble eggs and store bought salsa for a quick and easy avocado recipe for dinner, lunch or breakfast.
An easy, simple avocado recipe for dinner, lunch, breakfast or just about anytime.
Stuck at home. No dining out. Stress to come up with 3 different meals every single day without any break. I’m feeling ya.
Sometimes it involves fancy, labor-intensive meals. And, sometimes something super quick.
This Mexican style avocado toast with scrambled eggs and salsa is the perfect option:
- Super quick
- Great dinner project for kids
- Customizable with whatever you have around
I love sandwiches for lunch and dinner like this Breakfast Croissant Sandwiches , one week of sandwiches, Rotisserie Chicken Salad Sandwich, Cucumber Sandwiches, Grilled Cheese Sandwich or Hot Dog Grilled Cheese Sandwiches It is easy and always a family favorite.
The team players in this avocado dinner idea:
Bread : I used soft country french bread. Use any type of bread that you have on hand. French, Italian, Soft baguette, Sour dough, Buttermilk, Wheat…..any type works. We want about 1/2-inch to 3/4 inch slices and toast in a bread toaster to golden.
Avocado – Buttery, ripe avocado
Scrambled eggs – Eggs, dash of milk, taco seasoning, red pepper flakes and salt cooked in some oil <— creamy, spicy scrambled eggs
Salsa – Store bought salsa or pico de gallo
Toppings – Use your favorite Mexican toppings – cilantro, jalapeños, lime juice, black beans, corn, cheese, sour cream <—- whatever you have / whatever you love.
Love avocados? Here are more avocado recipes:
How to make this spicy avocado toast?
Step-1: Make scrambled eggs – Whisk eggs, milk, taco seasoning, red pepper flakes and salt. Cook in some vegetable oil over medium flame to make creamy scrambled eggs.
Step-2: Toast bread in a bread toaster.
Step-3: Mash avocado
Step-4: Assemble toasts – Spread some mashed avocado on top a toasted bread. Top with scrambled eggs and then salsa. Season with salt and pepper and then additional toppings if desired.
Open face avocado egg sandwich for the win!
More Mexican inspired dishes like this Mexican style avocado toast with scrambled eggs:
Mexican Style Avocado Toast with Scrambled Eggs
Spicy scrambled eggs
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes or as required
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 slices bread (any type of bread that you have on hand), toasted
- Salsa, as required
- 1 large avocado, mashed
- chopped cilantro
- sliced or chopped jalapeños
- Salt and pepper, as required
Make scrambled eggs
- Add eggs, milk, taco seasoning, red pepper flakes and salt into a medium bowl and whisk with a fork, until thoroughly combined. Heat vegetable oil in a small non-stick pan over medium heat. Add eggs, stir gently until cooked. Transfer eggs to a bowl.
Assemble Mexican style avocado toast with scrambled eggs
- Toast bread slices in a toaster, until golden.
- Spread about 1/2 of mashed avocado on top of each toast, followed by scrambled eggs and some salsa. Garnish with cilantro, jalapeños, salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting kitchenathoskins.com
All contents and images are my original work, unless and otherwise mentioned. Please do not use my recipes or images without linking back to www.kitchenathoskins.com. If you wish to republish a recipe, please rewrite in your own words and don’t forget to include a link back to the original recipe.