Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
This sheet pan chicken fajitas is the easiest dinner ever. About 15 minutes of prep time is all that is required for this easy, healthy, flavorful meal and it comes together in one sheet pan.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time23 mins
Total Time38 mins
- 1 teaspoon each coriander powder, paprika, chili powder, salt
- 1/2 teaspoon each garlic powder, cumin powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 4 small boneless, skinless chicken thighs (or 3 large) cut into strips
- 1 1/2 bell peppers sliced (mix and match different colors)
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 6 corn or flour tortillas, taco size
- optional toppings - sliced avocados, sour cream, cilantro, sliced jalapeños, shredded Mexican cheese, squeeze of a lime
Bake chicken fajitas
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F with oven rack placed in the middle of the oven.
In a sheet pan, add sliced chicken thighs, bell peppers, onion, vegetable oil and fajitas seasoning. Toss well until thoroughly combined (hands work best). Spread around to place everything in a single layer.
Bake for 18 minutes. After 18 minutes (do not take pan out of oven), switch oven to broil and let broil for 5 minutes.
Place pan on a wire rack, toss everything well with tongs or a spatula (to coat chicken and vegetables with the pan juices).