Healthyish Baked Chicken Meatballs
Loaded with ground chicken, cauliflower, carrot and mozzarella, these healthyish baked chicken meatballs are tender, soft, flavorful and perfect as is or made into appetizers, sandiwiches, spaghetti.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time35 mins
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 cup grated cauliflower (grated in the coarse side of the box grater)
- 1 cup grated carrot (grated in the coarse side of the box grater)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 2 large garlic, finely minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper powder or to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
Place all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well with clean hands.
Roll into 31 small balls and place on the baking sheet. Spray a thin coating of non-stick spray.
Bake for 25-27 minutes, until cooked through.