Jalapeno Grilled Cheese
Spicy, cheesy, garlicky, buttery goodness!! This jalapeno grilled cheese is the ultimate snack.
Prep Time3 mins
Cook Time4 mins
Total Time7 mins
Servings: 2 toasts
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 slices buttermilk bread (any type of white bread0
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper,. deseed and sliced thinly
Set oven on broil, with oven rack placed about 6-inches from the heat element.
Toss minced cheddar, mozzarella and garlic together in a small bowl.
Butter both sides of each bread slice and place on a baking sheet. Top with sliced jalapenos (use as much as you'd like). Sprinkle evenly with the shredded cheese mixture.
Broil for 3-4 minutes, until cheese melts. Keep a close eye in the jalapeno cheese toast after about 2 1/2 minutes.
To pack Jalapeno Cheese toast for lunch