Crazy Good Garlic butter Ramen Noodles
Garlic bread in the form of ramen noodles!!! This garlic butter ramen noodles is so simple yet crazy good that both adults and kids will enjoy.
Prep Time1 min
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time11 mins
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced ( or use 4 medium)
- 1 and 1/2 cups chicken stock ( I used 33% less sodium) refer notes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt refer notes
- 2 pinches black pepper powder
- 2 ( 3 ounces ) package instant ramen noodles (chicken flavor) flavor packets discarded
- 1 tablepsoon minced fresh parsley ( or 1 teaspoon dried parsley)
Salt - I used 33% less chicken stock and 1/4 teaspoon salt, which was perfect. If using regular or no sodium chicken stock then adjust salt accordingly.
Chicken Stock - I used 33% less sodium chicken stock. If using regular or no sodium chicken stock then adjust salt accordingly.