Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats
This strawberry cheesecake overnight oats is the perfect springtime breakfast! Creamy, thick overnight oats packed with fresh strawberries, greek yogurt, milk, oats, chia seeds and sugar.
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 6 large strawberries, finely chopped (refer notes)
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk (whole or low fat)
- 3 to 4 tablespoons sugar, refer notes
- 3 tablespoons greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1-2 graham cracker squares, broken into chunks
Wash, hull strawberries and process in a small food processor until chopped into small pieces (don't make into a puree).
If you do not have a processor, then chop strawberries into pieces and place them on a chopping board. Run knife over the berries in a rocking motion to chop them into tiny bits.
Sugar depends on the sweetness of strawberries.