Cranberry Lemon Fizz (Boozy or Not)
This cranberry lemon fizz is the perfect drink for all seasons! Fresh ginger undertones play off nicely against the sweet, tart cranberries and freshly squeezed lemon.
- 1/2 cup thawed Cape Cod Select premium frozen cranberries
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar (depending on how sweet you like your drink) refer notes
- one very thin slice of ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup club soda
- 2 tablepsoons white rum (optional)
To garnish (optional)
- additional Cape Cod Select premium frozen cranberries
- a slice of lemon
- a sprig of fresh mint
Add Cape Cod Select premium frozen cranberries, sugar and ginger into a medium glass and muddle the cranberries real well and to dissolve the sugar.
Stir in lemon juice and water. Strain into a serving glass, pressing cranberries well with the back of a spoon to get all the juices out.
Top with ice, club soda and rum (if using). Garnish with more Cape Cod Select premium frozen cranberries, a slice of lemon and mint leaves (if desired).
I used 1 and 1/2 tablespoons sugar and it was perfect.
Use 2 tablespoon if you'd like a sweet drink or if serving for kids
Use 1 tablepsoon if you'd prefer a mildly sweet one.