Super Easy Cobb salad wraps
Filled with all your classic Cobb salad flavors, these super easy Cobb salad wraps are colorful, well balanced and most importantly super easy!
Servings: 4 wraps
- 4 x 8-inch flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 and 1/2 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
- 2 boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 10 grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onions
- 4 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup blue cheese
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing (ranch works well too)
Lay a flour tortilla on the work surface.
Top with a 1/4 portion of each ingredient. (No rules. Add as much or as little as like of each ingredient <--- totally customizable as per your preference). Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.
Roll, cut into half and eat or pack into lunch box.