Instant pot chicken parmesan sandwich meal prep is a great make ahead recipe for those busy weekdays. Make a batch of easy peasy one pot chicken parmesan and enjoy for lunch, dinner and lunch boxes. Microwave until hot before eating!
Meet my new favorite Instant pot chicken recipe —> Instant Pot Chicken Parmesan
It is easy, delicious, cheesy and so comforting.
And of course, perfect for meal prepping.
Other great ways to use chicken parmesan instant pot:
- Skip bread, if you are watching your carbs
- Top with a fried egg, holy yum!
- Don’t reduce the sauce as much and serve over pasta
- Serve over quinoa
- Serve with roasted potatoes
How to meal prep instant pot chicken parmesan sandwich?
- Make easy chicken parmesan recipe
- Make garlic burger buns
- Steam broccoli ( or any other veggie of your choice)
- Divide chicken and broccoli into meal prep containers (if you love more cheese, then sprinkle some mozzarella on top, so it will melt when microwaved. I preferred not to, so you guys could get a clear view of the chicken parm)
- Wrap garlic burger buns in foil and store everything in refrigerator.
- Before eating – Microwave chicken until hot and pop the bread (foil removed) in the last few seconds to warm through.
Check out more Lunch Box Ideas
More Instant Pot Chicken recipes:
Easy Instant Pot Cashew Chicken – No added oil! Skip takeout and make this easy instant pot cashew chicken for a quick weeknight dinner or meal prep for the week. Simply serve over plain white or brown rice
instant Pot BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwiches – These Instant pot BBQ pulled chicken sandwiches are loaded with tender, succulent pulled chicken and topped off with a cabbage & sweet potato slaw
Instant Pot Chicken Parmesan Pasta –This Instant Pot chicken parmesan pasta recipe is an easy go-to weeknight dinner. All the flavors of classic chicken parmesan made into a one pot, comforting meal.
Instant Pot Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo – Make restaurant quality Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo right in your Instant pot. The pasta cooks perfectly al dente and is coated with the creamiest Alfredo sauce. This easy Instant pot Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is cozy and comforting!!
Instant Pot Chicken Parmesan Sandwich Meal Prep
Instant pot chicken parmesan sandwich meal prep is a great make ahead recipe for those busy weekdays. Make a batch of easy peasy one pot chicken parmesan and enjoy for lunch, dinner and lunch boxes.
- 1 recipe Instant pot chicken parmesan sandwiches
- steamed broccoli
Prepare instant pot chicken sandwich meal prep
Make instant pot chicken parmesan. Let cool.
Make garlic burger buns, cool.
Steam broccoli, cool.
Divide instant pot chicken parmeasan (if you love more cheese, then sprinkle some mozzarella on top, so it will melt when microwaved. I prefered not to, so you guys could get a clear view of the chicken parm) and steamed broccoli into meal prep containers. Wrap garlic buns in foil (they keep better this way) and store both in refrigerator.
Before eating, Microwave chicken until hot. Pop burger buns (foil removed) for the last few seconds to warm through. Enjoy!