These Tandoori Cauliflower Wraps recipe is going to knock your socks off! Soft buttery naans with tandoori cauliflower, veggies and an amazingly delicious sauce makes a super flavorful lunch or dinner!
Did you see our previous post? A low carb and vegetarian version of tandoori chicken ------> Tandoori Cauliflower. It is easy to make with basic pantry ingredients, oven baked or air fried and delicious served as an appetizer or these wraps.
This recipe (made with chicken instead of cauliflower) is absolutely one of our family favorite meals. My kids love when they get leftovers for next day school lunch. I tried switching chicken with cauliflower and the fam was equally H-A-P-P-Y with the results.
Tandoori Cauliflower Wraps are
- Super flavorful
- Meal Prepped
- Made in oven or air fryer
- Appetizer or snack
- Perfect for lunch, dinner or work lunch
Cauliflower - One batch of tandoori cauliflower
Herb Mayo - Mayonnaise, mint, cilantro, jalapeños, lemon juice
Naan - I used mini naans from Costco
Vegetables - Green bell pepper, red onion, jalapeños, cilantro
How to make cauliflower wraps?
Step-1 : Make one batch of the tandoori cauliflower
Step-2: Make herb mayo - Stir mayonnaise, cilantro, mint, jalapeños, lemon juice and salt together.
Step-3 : Chop vegetables - Thinly slice red onions, green bell pepper and jalapenos pepper.
Step-4 : Assemble ---> Top a warmed naan with tandoori cauliflower, sliced veggies and herb mayo.
Warmed naan is much more softer and flexible when compared to room temperature naan.
How to warm naan? Pop mini naan in a bread toaster and toast for about a minute. If using regular size naan, then pop them in a microwave for a few seconds.
Adjust jalapeños based on your heat level.
We love mini naan from Costco. They are perfect size for a bread toaster and are incredibly soft and delicious.
Make ahead instructions
Tandoori roasted cauliflower can be made ahead, cooled and refrigerated in covered container for about 3 days. Bring to room temperature before eating.
Herb mayo can be refrigerated in covered container for 3 to 4 days.
Chop vegetables, warm naan and assemble just before serving.
Tandoori Cauliflower Wraps
- 8 mini naans or 5 regular size
- 1 batch Tandoori cauliflower
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup finely chopped mint
- ½ cup finely chopped cilantro
- ½ jalapeño seeds removed, finely chopped (or use as much as you like)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt or to taste
- 2 tablespoons water
- ½ green bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Sliced jalapeños as needed
- Chopped cilantro for garnishing
- Make Herb Mayo - Stir all herb mayo ingredients together and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Make Naan Wraps - Warm naan in the bread toaster for about 1 minute (works well for mini naan) or few seconds in the microwave (for larger naan).
- Top each warmed naan with some tandoori cauliflower, sliced bell pepper, onion, sliced jalapeños and top with some herb mayo. Roll gently and enjoy!
Nutritional information, based on third-party calculations, should be seen as estimates, not guarantees, as various factors like product types, brands, processing methods, and more can alter the nutritional content in recipes.
Did you make this recipe? I’d love your feedback! Please let me know by leaving a comment or review below or snap a photo and share on Instagram.
All contents and images are my original work, unless and otherwise mentioned. Please do not use my recipes or images without linking back to www.kitchenathoskins.com. If you wish to republish a recipe, please rewrite in your own words and don’t forget to include a link back to the original recipe.
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Thank you for supporting kitchenathoskins.com.