So simple yet delicious easy baked shrimp rolls with sriracha ranch is an impressive appetizer for all your parties, pot lucks, dinners or even lunch box.
How fun are these?? Mostly…. just darn impressive!
Aaand… so easy.
Handful of ingredients if you don’t count salt and pepper.
Crispy from all the deep golden bits, chewy from the sides with perfectly cooked garlicky shrimp inside.
Delicious plain or with any dipping sauces
Dipping sauce suggestions:
- Sriracha ranch
- Any kind of spring roll dipping sauces
- Buffalo sauce
- Spicy peanut sauce
How do you make these awesome easy baked shrimp rolls with sriracha sauce?
1. Toss shrimp with minced garlic, salt and pepper
2. Shred cabbage and coarsely grate carrot
3. Cut spring roll wrappers in half crosswise to get triangles.
4. Refer to picture below –
a. Place cabbage and carrot in the middle (step-1 picture below)
b. Place shrimp on top with tail protruding out of the wrapper (step-2 picture below)
c. Wet all three corners of the wrapper with water.
d. Fold the middle corner over the shrimp (step-3 picture below)
e. Fold one side-end over the shrimp (step-4 picture below)
f. Tightly roll remaining part of the wrapper over the shrimp (step-5 picture below)
5. Place over a greased baking sheet, spray tops with a coating of non-stick spray.
6. Bake for 10 minutes at 400 F and then another 8 to 10 minutes at 425 F, until deep golden
My favorite part about these shrimp rolls?
The best finger food!! You hold them by the tail and dip ’em into your favorite sauce.
These easy baked shrimp rolls can be served as
- Appetizer for all your holiday parties, potlucks, get-togethers and dinners.
- Snack for kids.
- Part of your Noodle night with an Asian dipping sauce
- Packed into school lunch (Yes… my kids totally love fun lunch boxes)
Easy Baked Shrimp Rolls with Sriracha Ranch
Easy baked shrimp rolls
- 20 shrimps (peeled, deveined with tails intact), patted dry, about 1/2 pound,
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 10 Twin Dragon Egg Roll Wrappers
- 1 and 1/2 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 3/4 cup coarsely grated carrot, about 1 medium
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce or more if you like it spicy
- 1 tablespoon milk
Make easy baked shrimp rolls
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees F with oven rack positioned in the middle of the oven. Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Toss shrimp with garlic, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Cut Twin Dragon egg roll wrappers into halves cross-wise to get 20 triangles (refer pictures). Have a small bowl with water ready.
- Place some cabbage, carrot and a shrimp in the middle of a triangle (refer pictures step-1) with the tail sticking out of the wrapper (refer pictures step-2). Using your fingertips, wet all three corners of the wrapper with water. Fold the middle end over the shrimp and then one end over the shrimp and then wrap the remaining shrimp around the wrapper to make a roll (refer pictures step-3, step-4 and step-5). Use additional water if necessary to seal the edges. Roll fairly tight not very loose. Since these rolls are going to be baked and not fried, you don't have to worry too much about wrapping them intact. If any carrot/cabbage sticks out, don't worry. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat process to make all shrimp rolls.
- Spray rolls with a coating non-stick cooking spray. Bake for 10 minutes and then increase oven temperature to 425 degrees and continue baking for additional 8 to 10 minutes, until deep golden brown.
- Serve shrimp rolls hot/warm with sriracha ranch.
To make sriracha ranch
- Stir all ingredients together in a bowl and store in refrigerator until serving time.
All contents and images are my original work, unless and otherwise mentioned. Please do not use my recipes or images without linking back to www.kitchenathoskins.com. If you wish to republish a recipe, please rewrite in your own words and don’t forget to include a link back to the original recipe.