Garlic bread in the form of ramen noodles!!! This garlic butter ramen noodles is so simple yet crazy good that both adults and kids will enjoy.
Say hello to your new go-to quick lunch, dinner or snack!
CHICKEN RAMEN MADE BETTER.
Why are you going to love this Garlic Butter Ramen Noodles?
- All good things here. Garlic, butter, ramen.
- One pot to clean <— my favorite
- Uses ramen noodles for convenience
- All pantry ingredients
- Kid friendly
- Ready in 10 minutes
- Tastes amazing
Best part? It tastes like Garlic Bread!!
A quick run through of the ingredients to make this ramen:
- Ramen – Use chicken flavored ramen noodles ( we are not gonna use the seasoning packet).
- Butter – unsalted. If using salted butter then reduce salt when adding to the chicken stock
- Garlic – A good amount of finely minced garlic. Love garlic? You will love this Soft Garlic Knots or this garlic bread grilled cheese sandwich.
- Chicken stock – I used 33% reduced sodium chicken stock. If using regular sodium or no sodium chicken stock then adjust salt accordingly. If you have leftover chicken stock, then you could try using it in Instant Pot Creamy Tuscan Chicken Soup or Spicy Cilantro Lime Rice with Black Beans and Corn.
- Seasoning – Salt, pepper and fresh/dried parsley
How to make best ramen noodles?
Step-1: Add 2 tablespoons butter and finely minced garlic into a cold pan or skillet.
Step-2: Place pan over medium heat, cook stirring continuously until garlic begins to get golden. Take extra care in not letting garlic get darker in color.
Step-3: Add chicken stock, salt and pepper. Let it come to a boil.
Step-4: Add ramen noodles, stir every 20 – 30 seconds, so that the noodles cooks evenly. Cook until most of the moisture evaporates.
Step-5: Take pan off heat and stir in additional tablespoon butter and parsley. This addition of butter at the end makes the ramen tastes luxurious and buttery.
Serve hot with cheesy broccoli for side dish.
More Chicken recipes that you might like:
Instant Pot Chicken Fried Rice – Chinese take-out right in your Instant pot. Packed with chunks of tender chicken, scrambled eggs, carrots and peas, this Instant pot chicken fried rice is easier and healthier. No more take-outs!!!
Baked BBQ Chicken Meatballs with Avocado – Incredible chicken meatballs baked in muffin tin!! Moist, saucy, easy and delicious baked barbecue chicken meatballs with avocado are easy enough for weeknight dinner and great for meal prep.
Instant Pot Cashew Chicken – No added oil! Skip takeout and make this easy instant pot cashew chicken for a quick weeknight dinner or meal prep for the week. Simply serve over plain white or brown rice.
Instant Pot Chicken Parmesan Pasta – This Instant Pot chicken parmesan pasta recipe is an easy weeknight dinner recipe. All the flavors of classic chicken parmesan made into a one pot, comforting meal. Easiest clean up!
More easy recipes with ramen noodles:
Crazy Good Garlic butter Ramen Noodles
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced ( or use 4 medium)
- 1 and 1/2 cups chicken stock ( I used 33% less sodium) refer notes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt refer notes
- 2 pinches black pepper powder
- 2 ( 3 ounces ) package instant ramen noodles (chicken flavor) flavor packets discarded
- 1 tablepsoon minced fresh parsley ( or 1 teaspoon dried parsley)
- Add 2 tablespoons butter and minced garlic into a cold medium skillet or pan.
- Place on medium heat and cook stirring continuously, until garlic gets light golden in color (do not let garlic get in darker). Add chicken stock, salt and pepper and let it come to a boil.
- Add ramen noodles and cook, stirring every 20-30 seconds to loosen the noodles (so that it cooks evenly). Cook until most of the moisture evaporates and very little stock remains. Take pan off heat and stir in remaining melted butter and chopped parsley.
- Serve garlic butter ramen noodles hot or let cool until warm before packing into meal prep containers along with your favorite steamed veggies.
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting kitchenathoskins.com
All contents and images are my original work, unless and otherwise mentioned. Please do not use my recipes or images without linking back to www.kitchenathoskins.com. If you wish to republish a recipe, please rewrite in your own words and don’t forget to include a link back to the original recipe.