Cozy, comforting instant pot creamy tuscan chicken soup that is sure to warm your soul on a chilly night! The best kind of comfort food in a bowl.
Cold winter nights need a hot bowl of chicken soup.
Chicken soup that is so good, that is gonna make its appearance all winter long.
How do I know that you will LOVE this instant pot soup recipe?
This soup is a chicken version of this popular Shrimp Soup and made in an instant Pot.
If you love your Instant Pot as much as I do, then you will totally love these Instant Pot recipes
Why will you love this Instant Pot Creamy Tuscan Chicken Soup?
- One pot wonder
- Easily made in your Instant pot
- Soul warming Chicken soup
- Has spinach ---> qualifies as healthy, right?
- Great for meal prep
- Really, really tasty
How to make instant pot chicken soup?
- Heat Instant pot to saute. Saute onion, garlic and red pepper flakes.
- Add chicken thighs, stock, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper
- Pressure Cook for 6 minutes and then 10-15 minutes in warm mode.
- Open lid, remove only chicken and shred
- Bring soup back to boil, add shredded chicken, baby spinach, heavy cream and parmesan cheese.
- Ladle into bowls.
To make this instant pot soup for meal prep,
Cool soup and divide into mason jars. store in refrigerator.
Heat just before eating.
Instant Pot Creamy Tuscan Chicken Soup
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- Heat instant pot to saute. When hot, add group-1 ingredients and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Press cancel, add group-2 ingredients, give a good stir, close and lock lid (making sure the valve is set to seal). Let cook for 6 minutes on manual (or pressure cook) and then let it be for about 10 to 15 minutes on warm mode.
- Release pressure, open lid, transfer only chicken on to a plate. Set Instant pot to saute and let soup come back to a boil. In the mean time shred chicken (discard bones if using chicken thighs with bones).
- Once it comes to a boil, add all group-3 ingredients and shredded chicken (along with any accumulated juices). Let boil for 1-2 minutes, until spinach wilts.
- Take off heat and let soup stand for a few minutes before serving. Ladle into bowls or let cool and pack in mason jars for later use. (Soup will thicken lightly as it cools)
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting kitchenathoskins.com
All contents and images are my original work, unless and otherwise mentioned. Please do not use my recipes or images without linking back to www.kitchenathoskins.com. If you wish to republish a recipe, please rewrite in your own words and don’t forget to include a link back to the original recipe.