Turkey sandwich on a stick makes a fun, colorful, exciting yet effortless kids lunch box!
For the mornings when you’ve hit that snooze button more than once or have not planned anything the previous day or been lazy over the weekend.
Say hello to sandwich on a stick!
These are a little fun to make and a LOT fun to eat.
Deconstructed sandwich. Sandwich on a stick. Skewered sandwich. Sandwich kebabs.
Whatever you wanna call these.
It makes an everyday sandwich more exciting.
The recipe below is just a guideline.
Gather all the usual suspects – Bread, meat, cheese, veggies,…..
AND skewer them. Done and DONE.
Dressing on the side to drizzle just before eating.
This turkey sandwich on a stick is totally customizable. I mean totally!
Use your favorite bread – whole wheat / wheat / 9-grain / seeded / buttermilk / white
Use your favorite meat – sliced turkey / sliced ham / cubed cooked chicken breast
Use your favorite veggies – tomato / onion / bell pepper / cucumber / lettuce / baby spinach
Use your favorite cheese – cheddar / mozzarella / swiss / monterey jack / pepper jack
Use your favorite dressing – ranch / chipotle mayo / sriracha mayo / cajun aioli
Turkey Sandwich on a Stick
- 2 slices bread (whole wheat/ whole grain/ wheat/ white)
- 2-4 slices deli turkey
- lettuce (I used butter lettuce)
- grape tomatoes (or cherry tomatoes)
- cheese cubes (I used cheddar)
- 6 X 5-inch wooden skewers
- Ranch dressing
- Cut each bread slice into 6 cubes.
- Skewer everything in any order that you like (I did bread, lettuce, turkey, tomato, cheese, turkey, lettuce and bread).
- Pack into meal prep containers with ranch dressing in a seperate small container or jello shot cups.
- Drizzle dressing over turkey sandwich on a stick before eating.
All contents and images are my original work, unless and otherwise mentioned. Please do not use my recipes or images without linking back to www.kitchenathoskins.com. If you wish to republish a recipe, please rewrite in your own words and don’t forget to include a link back to the original recipe.