Ground chicken and green beans stir fry is so simple and quick yet amazingly delicious. Fabulous with all your favorite Chinese fried rice, noodles or even plain white rice. Even your picky eaters will gobble these green beans!
This chicken and green beans stir fry is seriously GOOD!
Sweet, salty with a hint of spice like this eggplant in garlic sauce.
A super quick one pan dinner if you have some cooked rice on hand. Or make a batch over the weekend and meal prep for the week. You might also like this easy chicken pesto rice with green beans
Why are you gonna be making this again and again?
- Super quick
- One pan
- Protein and veggies together
- Kid friendly
- Family favorite
The best part it is so good even with plain rice.
How to make ground chicken and green beans?
Step-1: Make sauce - Stir together soy sauce, honey, sweet chili sauce, cooking wine and red pepper flakes together in a small bowl.
Step-2: Add green beans and cook until charred on high heat (stir occasionally). Transfer to a bowl.
Step-3: Add bit more oil, and saute chopped onion, garlic and ginger for few minutes.
Step-4: Add ground chicken, cook stirring constantly (trying the break the lumps) until chicken is cooked. Add cooked green beans.
Step-5: Followed by sauce.
Step-6: Stir everything well, until liquid is evaporated and coats chicken and green beans.
How to serve ground chicken and green beans?
It is delicious stirred with plain white rice or Chinese fried rice/ noodles.
How to meal prep ground chicken stir fry
- Make Honey soy chicken and green beans stir fry.
- Cook white or brown rice.
- Portion into meal prep containers, cool and store in refrigerator for the week.
- Heat before eating.
Easy, healthy and super yummy!
Ground Chicken and Green Beans Stir Fry
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablepsoons Chinese cooking wine
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ taespoon red pepper flakes
Chicken and green beans
- 3-4 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- ½ to ¾ pound grean beans, cut into 2-inch
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped ginger
- 1 pound ground chicken
- Add all sauce ingredients together into a small bowl and stir well until honey is dissolved. Keep aside.
Make chicken and green beans stir fry
- Heat a large skillet over high heat with one tablespoon vegetable oil. Add green beans and cook stirring occasionally, until green beans get dark spots and are cooked but firm. Transfer to a seperate bowl.
- Into the same pan over high heat, add more vegetable oil and then chopped onion, garlic and ginger. Cook stirring for about 2 minutes, until it begins to get golden.
- Stir in ground chicken, cook stirring every few minutes (trying to break the lumps), until chicken is cooked completely.
- Add cooked green beans and sauce (stir before using), continue cooking until all liquid evaporates. Remove from heat and serve with Chinese fried rice / noodles / plain white rice / brown rice
Nutritional information is based on third party calculations, should be considered estimates and not be construed as a guarantee. Varying factors such as product types, brands purchased, produce, the way ingredients are processed and more change the nutritional information in any recipe.
The recipe is inspired/adapted/modified from Epicurious / Recipe tin eats / NY times
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting kitchenathoskins.com
All contents and images are my original work, unless and otherwise mentioned. Please do not use my recipes or images without linking back to www.kitchenathoskins.com. If you wish to republish a recipe, please rewrite in your own words and don’t forget to include a link back to the original recipe.
Kelly @ Kelly Lynns Sweets and Treats
I know my son and hubby would love this for sure. Plus I love meal prepping....makes life so easy for me on busy weeknights!!
I need to do more meal prepping! I love every one of your versions! it looks good and it tastes good, so I'm all for healthy and super yummy!
heather (delicious not gorgeous)
this sounds so flavorful! and it has everything that i look for in a well rounded meal - protein, veggies and carbs (:
Katherine | Love In My Oven
This looks so easy! I know my kids would gobble it up - they love the honey and soy flavours. I need to pick up some more sweet chili sauce!!
This was a great recipe. I used ginger garlic paste from the Indian grocery instead of fresh garlic and ginger because I was out and it was a great substitute. I also used chili garlic sauce in place of chili flakes, I could even double or triple the chili and it would still be really good (and I'm not a big one for heat) but I didn't because I wanted my littles to eat it. Also added steamed edamame. Great addition. double the recipe for a yummy dinner AND meal prep.