These gluten free Nutella Brownies are one of the easiest brownie recipe that you will ever make!!! Fudgy, moist and an incredible 4 ingredient brownie recipe that is insanely decadent.
Calling all Nutella lovers...and chocolate lovers.
These gluten free Nutella brownies are SINFULl!!! With chewy edges and soft, fudgy centre.....'tis heaven.
And the best part? They are so simple, ONLY 4 INGREDIENTS.
- Cocoa powder
- Almond flour
All the 4 ingredients are stirred together, transferred to a loaf pan and baked. Easy right? You might also love this Nutella muffins recipe.
Let us see how to make 4 ingredient Nutella Brownies
Step-1: Add eggs, Nutella, almond flour and cocoa powder into a bowl and stir well until thoroughly combined
Step-2: Transfer batter into a loaf pan and spread evenly
Step-3: Bake at 325° F
Step-4: Cool and slice
Done and DONE!!! Such an easy Nutella brownie
Tips and tricks on making a flourless brownie recipe:
Almond flour: Almond flour is ground blanched almonds and is easily available in all grocery stores and Amazon. Like for all almond flour dessert recipes, you want to look for super fine variety.
4 Ingredient, Gluten Free, Fudgy Nutella Brownies
- Add all ingredients into a medium bowl. Using a wooden spatula or a big spoon, stir all ingredients together, until it becomes a thick, smooth batter. (this is probably the difficult part of the recipe due to the thickness of Nutella, but it takes just a few seconds to come together)
- Transfer batter into the prepared loaf pan, spread evenly and smooth top.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes with no wet batter. It will mostly have some moist crumbs attached and that's perfect (Don't bake any longer).
- Place pan on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Lift brownie out of pan, using the parchment paper and cut into 8 squares.
Nutritional information, based on third-party calculations, should be seen as estimates, not guarantees, as various factors like product types, brands, processing methods, and more can alter the nutritional content in recipes.
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting kitchenathoskins.com
All contents and images are my original work, unless and otherwise mentioned. Please do not use my recipes or images without linking back to www.kitchenathoskins.com. If you wish to republish a recipe, please rewrite in your own words and don’t forget to include a link back to the original recipe.