Seriously delicious cauliflower tacos! This bang bang cauliflower tacos recipe features crispy baked cauliflower bites and delicious sweet chili coleslaw wrapped in a warm, charred tortilla with an additional drizzle of that bangin bang bang sauce.
Best cauliflower tacos ever!!!
My newest obsession, cauliflower tacos.
And then the latest Baked bang bang cauliflower <-- Crispy baked goodness.
I have adopted some serious technique in achieving a crispy baked cauliflower that is uniformly golden (just as a fried one). It is so good and highly addictive!
May be equally as addictive made into a taco. And you are eating a veggie taco but looks almost like a crispy chicken taco. SO GOOOOOOD.
Love easy vegetarian dinners for taco Tuesday ? Check out a huge collection of family friendly dinner ideas.
How to make Bang Bang Cauliflower Tacos?
Step-1: Toss cauliflower in a buttermilk marinade and then coat each piece in a crsipy, golden panko breadcrumbs (Yes, these bread crumbs get golden and crispy even before they hit the oven). Bake.
Step-2: Stir few sauce ingredients together.
Step-3: Toss thinly sliced cabbage, red onion, cilantro and jalapeños with some lemon juice and sauce.
Step-4: Serve everything wrapped in charred tortilla.
Baked Bang Bang Cauliflower Tacos
- one recipe Baked bang bang cauliflower
- 5 small fajita size corn or flour tortillas
- 2 cups thinly sliced cabbage
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- ½ jalapeños pepper, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Cook each tortilla over direct flame, until slightly charred on both sides (don't let get burned). Wrap them in a clean kitchen towel until serving.
- Toss all coleslaw ingredients along with about 3 tablespoons bang bang sauce, until thoroughly combined. (Can be made ahead and placed in the refrigerator until serving time)
- Place some coleslaw on a warm tortilla, top with baked cauliflower bites with an additional drizzle of the bang bang sauce, sliced jalapeñoshttps://www.kitchenathoskins.com/bang-bang-cauliflower/ and EAT.
Nutritional information, based on third-party calculations, should be seen as estimates, not guarantees, as various factors like product types, brands, processing methods, and more can alter the nutritional content in recipes.
All contents and images are my original work, unless and otherwise mentioned. Please do not use my recipes or images without linking back to www.kitchenathoskins.com. If you wish to republish a recipe, please rewrite in your own words and don’t forget to include a link back to the original recipe.