These Chocolate Peanut Clusters are the easiest candy to make at home in your microwave. Made with 2 ingredients, these are simple and makes tasty a homemade treat for the Holidays or any time of the year.
Chocolate Peanut Clusters
Two ingredient recipes are always one of our favorites especially during the busy Holiday season. This candy is sure to become your new favorite treat for dessert like Chocolate Coconut Macaroons. It is simple, no-bake, not too sweet, crunchy, crispy, sweet with a hint of salt like this Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge.
This recipe is made without almond bark and there is no need to temper or use of crockpot. Although these are perfect for Christmas like this peppermint hot chocolate, we love to make them any time of the year to satisfy our sweet tooth.
Why You'll Love This Recipe?
- Simple and Easy - All you have to do is melt chocolate in the microwave and stir roasted nuts together. It can't get easier than that for a homemade recipe.
- Only 2 ingredients - 2 simple basic ingredients makes it super easy.
- Small Batch - This recipe makes just 12 candy making it easier to make and enjoy.
INGREDIENTS (Scroll to the bottom of the post for full recipe)
- Peanuts - Use roasted and unsalted peanuts.
- Chocolate - We recommend using a high quality chocolate like Ghiradelli, like for chocolate covered peanut butter balls.
- Use good quality chocolate - We recommend using good quality like Ghiradelli or Guittard.
- They are best stored in the fridge and served cold.
- Use different chocolate like dark, white or milk.
- Switch nuts and use roasted cashews or almonds instead.
- Use a combination of raisins along with nuts.
- Christmas - Sprinkle red and white sprinkles or crushed peppermint candy on top for a festive look.
- Valentines day - Top with red sprinkles or heart candy.
- Birthday - Sprinkle rainbow jimmies for a fun twist.
HOW TO MAKE (Scroll to the bottom of the post for full recipe)
- Melt - Microwave chocolate until 90 percent melted, remove from microwave and stir until it is fully melted.
- Mix - Add roasted peanuts and stir until thoroughly coated.
- Finish - Drop about a tablespoon measure into a parchment lined baking sheet and sprinkle coarse sea salt on top.
- Chill - Place pan in the fridge to set.
How To Store?
Keep them stored in the refrigerator (make sure that they are covered) for up to one week.
Refrigerate them for about a week in an air tight container.
Made using roasted peanuts and dark chocolate, these are a healthier treat than the store bought ones.
If you try this recipe or any other recipe from Kitchen At Hoskins, please take a minute to rate the recipe and leave a comment below. It helps others who are thinking of making the recipe. And if you took any pictures, be sure to share them on Instagram so I can share them on my stories.
More No-Bake Candy Recipes to try:
Chocolate Peanut Clusters
- Place chocolate chips or chocolate bar (broken into small pieces) in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 40 to 60 seconds, or until chocolate is 90% melted. Remove from microwave and stir until full melted (this step helps to give a nice shine on the clusters).
- Add peanuts and stir until well combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and scoop about a tablespoon mounds on the parchment paper.
- Sprinkle coarse sea salt on top and place baking sheet in the refrigerator to set ( at least 4 hours).
- Refrigerate clusters in an air tight container until serving time.
Nutritional information, based on third-party calculations, should be seen as estimates, not guarantees, as various factors like product types, brands, processing methods, and more can alter the nutritional content in recipes.
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Thank you for supporting kitchenathoskins.com
All contents and images are my original work, unless and otherwise mentioned. Please do not use my recipes or images without linking back to www.kitchenathoskins.com. If you wish to republish a recipe, please rewrite in your own words and don’t forget to include a link back to the original recipe.