Everyone's favorite overnight oats with all the flavors of mango lassi in a pretty parfait!!! This mango lassi overnight oats is easy for a weekday breakfast and also elegant to impress mom on Mother's day.
Weekday breakfast. Weekend brunch. Mother's day breakfast. Breakfast all summer long. OR even as a healthy dessert.
Don't these mango lassi overnight oats look pretty?
Golden, ripe mangoes layered with white overnight oats.
Summer bounty right here!!!
What is mango lassi?? A simple blend of plain yogurt, sugar and ripe mangoes <-- A cooling, refreshing drink that is enjoyed all summer long.
Overnight oats parfait, as I'm calling them, start with stirring oats, greek yogurt, milk, sugar and chia seeds and storing in the refrigerator at least 6 hours. Though chia seeds are not traditional, they make the overnight oats healthier and thicker.
More Creative Overnight Oats Recipe:
Chocolate Almond Butter Overnight Oats
Mango Lassi Overnight Oats Parfait
- ¾ cup plain greek yogurt
- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds (optional)
- ½ large, ripe mango
- 1-2 teaspoons sugar, depending on the sweetness of the mango
- chopped mango
- shredded coconut
- slivered almonds
- Stir all oat-lassi ingredients together in a container or bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight (can be refrigerated up to 2 days).
Make mango puree
- Peel skin off mango and chop flesh and blend with 1-2 teaspoons sugar (depending on the sweetness of mango) in a small blender or mini food processor, until smooth.
- Give oats a quick stir, alterternate oats and mango puree into a serving glass or dish. Garnish if desired and serve immediately or store parfait in the refrigerator for up to a day.
Nutritional information is based on third party calculations, should be considered estimates and not be construed as a guarantee. Varying factors such as product types, brands purchased, produce, the way ingredients are processed and more change the nutritional information in any recipe.
All contents and images are my original work, unless and otherwise mentioned. Please do not use my recipes or images without linking back to www.kitchenathoskins.com. If you wish to republish a recipe, please rewrite in your own words and don’t forget to include a link back to the original recipe.
Kelly @ Kelly Lynns Sweets and Treats
This would definitely impress mom on Mother’s Day! I love how you took the flavors of a mango lassi and combined them with overnight oats. For the win!! Happy Mother’s Day Maria 🙂
Thank you Kelly, have a great weekend:)
Kim | The Baking ChocolaTess
That looks so good and fruity! Great twist on it and it's healthy and yummy at the same time, my fave! I love those strawberry cheesecake overnight oats too! Happy Mother's Day Maria!
Thank you Kim, have a great Mother's day weekend:)