This strawberry cheesecake overnight oats is the perfect springtime breakfast! Creamy, thick overnight oats packed with fresh strawberries, greek yogurt, milk, oats, chia seeds and sugar.
It has been far too long since we talked about overnight oats.
The weather has been finally warming up (west coast at least) and brining in some much needed rain. My friends from the other side, hang in there:)
Spring brings such fresh, juicy, ripe strawberries that are delicious to eat out of hand. OR, made into this strawberry cheesecake overnight oats recipe.
Who doesn’t like some Strawberry cheesecake for breakfast?
Overnight oats recipes are such amazing breakfast options. Stir a bunch of ingredients together, let it do it’s thing overnight and you wake up to a homemade, ready to go healthy breakfast in the morning.
If you love easy overnight oats as much as I do, then you might be interested in Black forest cake overnight oats, Banana nut muffin overnight oats, Pumpkin cheesecake overnight oats or Kulfi overnight oats.
The secret in packing real strawberry flavor in every bite is to add coarsely ground strawberries. (Chopped strawberries does not cut it).
I use my mini food processor to get it finely chopped. You could use any chopper or even a good old knife. Just make sure that it is very finely chopped but not pureed. This adds lovely texture and does not water it down.
Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 6 large strawberries, finely chopped (refer notes)
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk (whole or low fat)
- 3 to 4 tablespoons sugar, refer notes
- 3 tablespoons greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1-2 graham cracker squares, broken into chunks
- Stir together all overnight oats ingredients in a bowl or mason jar. Cover and place in the refrigerator overnight (can be stored for up to 3 days).
- Stir 3 tablespoons greek yogurt and 1 tablespoon sugar (or as required) in a small bowl.
- Top overnight oats with sweetened yogurt and graham cracker chunks. Enjoy.
All contents and images are my original work, unless and otherwise mentioned. Please do not use my recipes or images without linking back to www.kitchenathoskins.com. If you wish to republish a recipe, please rewrite in your own words and don’t forget to include a link back to the original recipe.