So creamy, so rich, so amazing yet so much healthier Instant pot no-cream pasta with tomato cream sauce. You will never miss the cream!
Creamy, orangish, velvety, luxurious tomato cream sauce.
But, without any cream!
Don’t get me wrong, I truly love creamy pastas like Instant Pot Chicken Fettucino Alfredo <– Perfect date night pasta.
And this cream loaded 😊 Instant Pot Creamy Tuscan Soup
I’d love to serve healthier, lighter version on weeknights.
Drum roll, please…..coconut milk!!
Sounds weird? Trust me, no one will ever know.
Here are the team players
- Penne or any shape that is similar in size so that it’ll be perfectly cooked at the given time.
- Store bought marinara sauce
- No-cream <—- coconut milk
- And the usual suspects – butter, onion, garlic, parmesan, fresh basil, salt and pepper.
And another creative Instant Pot pasta recipe – Instant Pot Gluten free Pasta Shakshuka
One of the easiest Instant pot pastas –
- Set Instant pot to hot. Saute chopped onion and garlic in some butter.
- Add penne, marinara sauce, coconut milk, water, salt and pepper. Cook.
- Finish with parm and basil.
I told ya, easy peasy.
This is a play on one of the most popular Instant Pot pasta recipes on Kitchen@Hoskins – Instant pot chicken parmesan pasta.
Make it for dinner and pack leftovers for lunch.
Or, make it in the morning <— Effortless pasta recipe.
Check out more Instant Pot Recipes
All contents and images are my original work, unless and otherwise mentioned. Please do not use my recipes or images without linking back to www.kitchenathoskins.com. If you wish to republish a recipe, please rewrite in your own words and don’t forget to include a link back to the original recipe.