Moist, fudgy, oh-so-decandent, 4-ingredient Gluten free Nutella Brownie Muffins !!! The simplest of recipes and is an absolute family favorite.
Say bye, bye to your New year resolutions.
Ultimate indulgence. Rich. Sinful. Fudgy, chewy and so so chocolate.
It screams for a tall glass of milk. OR in your pjs for a midnight snack. OR packed in your kid’s school snack box. OR with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Anything that involves a cup of Nutella is got to be good, right?
Aaand surprisingly, the easiest brownie/muffin that you will ever make! Great recipe even for little children.
Have you tried baking pancakes in a muffin pan? They are so fabulous for make ahead / meal prep / brunch. Check out this Soft and Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes in a Muffin Pan
More easy Nutella recipes:
My kids love these Fudgy Nutella Brownies so much, that it is often requested for an after school treat with their milk.
So, I had to make a muffin version <— don’t have to wait for an entire brownie to cool.
Because, this is heavenly.
And, it involves 4 ingredients – Nutella, almond flour, eggs and cocoa powder.
Nutella – The insanely delicious thing in the whole wide world. Quick tip – If you are using a new jar of Nutella then give it a good stir to redistribute the oils.
Almond flour – It is simply a fine powder of blanched almonds and is conveniently available in all major US grocery stores or Amazon. Use super fine variety.
Eggs – Use large eggs. Room temperature eggs or straight from the refrigerator will work fine.
Cocoa powder – Dutch process or any type of baking cocoa works.
Check out this Whole Wheat Double Chocolate Avocado Muffins <— another winner.
How to make Gluten Free Nutella Brownie Muffins?
- Add all ingredients into a bowl.
- Stir well until smooth.
- Pour into 6 muffin cups
- Bake at 325 degrees for about 30 minutes.
DONE and done.
My favorite part is that half this recipe works very well to make just 3 muffins.
You will totally love this Chocolate Chip Cookie Mug Cake <—- Really, really good.
More recipes using almond flour:
Gluten Free Nutella Brownie Muffins
- Pre heat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a standard muffin pan with 6 paper liners and set aside.
- Add all ingredients into a medium bowl. Using a wooden spatula or a spoon, stir all ingredients together, until it becomes a thick, smooth batter.
- Divide batter evenly between prepared muffin liners (makes 6 muffins).
- Bake for 27-31 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle of a muffin comes with crumbs attached (Do not over bake).
- Place pan on a wire rack to cool. After about 5 minutes, gently remove muffins to a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy.
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting kitchenathoskins.com
All contents and images are my original work, unless and otherwise mentioned. Please do not use my recipes or images without linking back to www.kitchenathoskins.com. If you wish to republish a recipe, please rewrite in your own words and don’t forget to include a link back to the original recipe.