No Bake Brownie Bites are made with 5 Ingredients - Almond Flour, Almond Butter, Maple Syrup, Chocolate Chips and Cocoa Powder - Irresistibly Decadent Guilt Free Treat!
No Bake Brownie Bites
5 Ingredients, 1 Bowl, 5 minutes required, Fudgy, Nutty, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Dairy-Free options, No Baking Required, mostly Healthy, tastes like Dessert; rich in antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids; your family and friends will not be able stop with one like this Chocolate Peanut Clusters or chocolate Nutella muffins.
Bites or Balls made without dates are almost raw, no bake, bite sized, made with mostly good for you ingredients yet tastes so amazingly decadent! We are bringing another almond flour winner - These are almost like energy balls made with almond butter and flour.
- Almond meal instead of Flour - The texture becomes a touch more hearty and not that fudgy brownie texture we are going for.
- Peanut Butter instead of Almond butter - make sure to use creamy
- Honey instead of maple syrup - we suggest using a touch less.
Allergy / Dietary Friendly Modifications
Gluten Free - These are flourless and hence naturally gluten free.
Peanut Free - They are naturally peanut free.
Dairy Free - Use vegan chocolate chips.
Vegan - Use vegan chocolate chips
Pro Tips for Success
Use super fine almond flour and not almond meal.
Microwave liquid mixture until it gets hot and not boiling. Remove from microwave and stir, until chocolate chips is melted.
If dough feels too soft to roll, then leave aside for 10 to 20 minutes at room temperature to firm up.
They will firm up as it cools.
Use Vegan chocolate chips to make it vegan.
Use semi sweet chocolate chips.
How to store?
Keep them in a covered container at room temperature for 3 to 4 days or refrigerated for about 2 weeks (bring to room temperature before serving).
Can I freeze?
Absolutely! They are good frozen for up to two months. Thaw at room temperature before snacking.
Almond Flour - Make sure you use “Super Fine” for the recipe.
Almond Butter - Creamy butter (can use peanut butter instead)
Chocolate Chips - Semi sweet chocolate chips
Cocoa powder - Dutch process cocoa powder
How to make?
This is one of the easiest recipes to make -
- Microwave almond butter, dark chocolate chips and maple syrup together until hot, stir until it is completely melted and smooth.
- Stir in flour, cocoa powder and salt, until thoroughly combined.
- Knead to a smooth dough and roll into bite size balls (if the dough is too soft to roll then let it rest at room temperature for a few minutes to firm up).
This recipe is not a brand new one!! I made these hugely popular and absolutely adorabe chocolate mice a couple of years ago (highly encourage you to take a look at those:)! My kids loved them so much, I shaped them into no bake Halloween pumpkins and also shaped them into bite-size balls during the remaining year, for a healthy snack.
Healthy Chocolate Treats
No-Bake Brownie Bites using Almond Flour
- Add all wet ingredients into a medium microwave safe bowl. Melt for about 40 to 60 seconds or very hot. Remove from microwave and stir well, until chocolate chips melts and becomes a smooth mixture.
- Add all dry ingredients, stir well to make a make a smooth dough. Roll dough into small bite size balls (if dough feels too soft or sticky to work with, then leave aside at room temperature for a few minutes to thicken and firm up).
- Let bites cool completely (they will continue to firm up even more as it cools), before storing in a covered container.
Nutritional information, based on third-party calculations, should be seen as estimates, not guarantees, as various factors like product types, brands, processing methods, and more can alter the nutritional content in recipes.
Did you make this recipe? I’d love your feedback! Please let me know by leaving a comment or review below or snap a photo and share on Instagram.
All contents and images are my original work, unless and otherwise mentioned. Please do not use my recipes or images without linking back to www.kitchenathoskins.com. If you wish to republish a recipe, please rewrite in your own words and don’t forget to include a link back to the original recipe.
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Thank you for supporting kitchenathoskins.com.