The pillowy soft King’s Hawaiian rolls just got dressed for the holidays!!! Quick and easy cinnamon Hawaiian rolls begins with store bought Hawaiian rolls smothered in cinnamon butter, baked and then drizzled with an easy cinnamon glaze. Best sweet breakfast recipe for a crowd. One of the best recipes with Hawaiian rolls that I have tasted.
You guys, today it is all about store bought and jazzed up!!!
Because, I need all the help that I can get during the holidays. A few recipes like these quick and easy cinnamon rolls are good to have on hand when you are
- short of time
- too busy partying
- have overnight guests
- baking from scratch is not your thing
- too tired from cookie swaps
This recipe with Hawaiian rolls is soft, warm, cinnamony……YUMMMMM
More sweet breakfast recipes for a crowd:
Now let us get to this Quick and Easy Cinnamon Hawaiian Rolls.
Raise your hands if you love KIng’s Hawaiian Rolls like me. Isn’t that stuff fabulous?? Unbelievably soft and so darn delicious plain.
And, my favorite part is that they are so versatile.
Recipes made using Hawaiian rolls are so amazing and so effortless. Especially during the holidays when you are busy partying.
Things you need to make these quick and easy cinnamon rolls:
King’s Hawaiian original sweet rolls
Sugar – regular and confectioners sugar
All basic pantry ingredients and Hawaiian rolls.
How to make quick and easy cinnamon rolls?
Step-1: Cut each roll one direction (not cutting all the way through), turn 90° and cut in the opposite direction
Step-2: Stir melted butter, regular sugar and ground cinnamon together. Drizzle into the cut openings.
Step-3: Bake at 350° F for about 20 minutes and cool until warm.
Step-4: Stir confectioners sugar, vanilla, salt and milk to make a thick glaze.
Let set for a few minutes before digging in
Tips and tricks to make this recipe using Hawaiian rolls :
Make the glaze as thick or as thin as you’d like. Adjust milk to desired consistency.
Serve them warm.
If you like your easy homemade cinnamon roll very sweet, then increase the sugar to 3 tablespoons instead of 2 tablespoons when making cinnamon butter.
More easy sweet recipes for you to consider:
Easy 5 minute Candied Walnuts – minute caramel walnuts are chewy, crisp, salty and not-too-sweet !!! Highly addictive candied walnuts are perfect for snacking, holiday gift giving or even topped on salads.
4-Ingredient Homemade Almond Butter Cups Recipe – This Homemade Almond Butter Cups recipe is ridiculously easy to make in your microwave!! A HEALTHYISH homemade treat or snack to make this Halloween season that both adults and kids can enjoy.
The 4 ingredient Guilt Free Chocolate Hummus – This wholesome 4 ingredient guilt free chocolate hummus is made with garbanzo beans, dates, cocoa powder, vanilla extract and sea salt is so delicious served with cinnamon sugar pita chips. Easy, quick and so good for you!
Healthiest Date and Almond Candy – Vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, no-cook, no-bake and most importantly totally guilt-free 4-ingredient healthiest date and almond candy are sweet and chewy with a bit of crunch. Hands down the healthiest candy that you will eat this holiday season!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Mug Cake – This chocolate chip cookie mug cake recipe is the best mug cake!! It’s light, fluffy and tastes exactly like a warm chocolate chip cookie fresh from the oven, but in the form of a microwave mug cake.
Quick and Easy Cinnamon Hawaiian Rolls
- Pre heat oven to 350° F. Spray a baking pan ( that can fit one package of Hawaiian rolls) with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside
- Stir together melted butter, sugar and ground cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Cut each Hawaiian roll in one direction (without going all the way through) turn 90 degrees and cut in the other direction. (Refer pictures and video)
- Place rolls in the prepared baking pan and using a small spoon, drizzle cinnamon butter evenly into the cut openings..
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until toasted.
- Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool. When warm drizzle glaze on top. Let glaze set for a few minutes before digging in. To make glaze - Stir confectioners’ sugar, 1 tablespoon milk, vanilla and salt together. It will be very thick. Stir additional 1 -3 teaspoons of milk to make thick glaze with pourable consistency ( If your glaze gets thin, then stir in more confectioners sugar to thicken)
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting kitchenathoskins.com
All contents and images are my original work, unless and otherwise mentioned. Please do not use my recipes or images without linking back to www.kitchenathoskins.com. If you wish to republish a recipe, please rewrite in your own words and don’t forget to include a link back to the original recipe.