Quick and easy Hawaiian Roll Cinnamon Rolls begin with store bought Hawaiian rolls smothered in cinnamon butter, baked and then drizzled with an easy cinnamon glaze. One of the best recipes with Hawaiian rolls that I have tasted.
You guys, today it is all about store bought and jazzed up!!!
Because, I need all the help that I can get during the holidays. A few recipes like these Hawaiian cinnamon rolls are good to have on hand when you are
- short of time
- too busy partying
- have overnight guests
- baking from scratch is not your thing
- too tired from cookie swaps
This recipe with Hawaiian rolls is soft, warm, cinnamony......YUMMMMM! Check out our similar Easter Hot Cross Buns recipe.
Raise your hands if you love King's Hawaiian Rolls like me. Isn't that stuff fabulous?? Unbelievably soft and so darn delicious plain. And, my favorite part is that they are so versatile.
Recipes using Hawaiian sweet rolls are so amazing and so effortless, especially during the holidays.
Hawaiian Roll Cinnamon Rolls are
- Semi homemade recipe
- Kid favorite
- Perfect for Holiday parties
King's Hawaiian original sweet rolls
Sugar - regular and confectioners sugar
All basic pantry ingredients and Hawaiian rolls.
How to make cinnamon rolls with Hawaiian rolls?
Cut each roll one direction (not cutting all the way through), turn 90° and cut in the opposite direction.
Stir melted butter, regular sugar and ground cinnamon together. Drizzle into the cut openings. Bake at 350° F for about 20 minutes and cool until warm.
Stir confectioners sugar, vanilla, salt and milk to make a thick glaze. Let set for a few minutes before digging in
Glaze - Make the glaze as thick or as thin as you'd like. Adjust milk to desired consistency.
Best enjoyed warm.
Sweetness- If you like your easy homemade cinnamon roll very sweet, then increase the sugar to 3 tablespoons instead of 2 tablespoons when making cinnamon butter.
Cover the baking pan with leftover cinnamon rolls with aluminum foil and store at room temperature for up to 2 days.
Frequently asked questions:
Leftover rolls can be frozen for up to a month. Thaw at room temperature overnight. They can also be used to make cinnamon rolls, monkey bread, sliders or sandwiches.
Place rolls in a large zip lock bag, seal well and freeze for up to 1 month. Place the zip lock on the kitchen counter overnight to thaw.
Quick and Easy Cinnamon Hawaiian Rolls
- Pre heat oven to 350° F. Spray a baking pan ( that can fit one package of Hawaiian rolls) with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside
- Stir together melted butter, sugar and ground cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Cut each Hawaiian roll in one direction (without going all the way through) turn 90 degrees and cut in the other direction. (Refer pictures and video)
- Place rolls in the prepared baking pan and using a small spoon, drizzle cinnamon butter evenly into the cut openings..
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until toasted.
- Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool. When warm, drizzle glaze on top. Let glaze set for a few minutes before digging in. To make glaze - Stir confectioners’ sugar, 1 tablespoon milk, vanilla and salt together. It will be very thick. Stir additional 1 -3 teaspoons of milk to make thick glaze with pourable consistency ( If your glaze gets thin, then stir in more confectioners sugar to thicken)
Nutritional information, based on third-party calculations, should be seen as estimates, not guarantees, as various factors like product types, brands, processing methods, and more can alter the nutritional content in recipes.
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting kitchenathoskins.com
All contents and images are my original work, unless and otherwise mentioned. Please do not use my recipes or images without linking back to www.kitchenathoskins.com. If you wish to republish a recipe, please rewrite in your own words and don’t forget to include a link back to the original recipe.