Crispy, crunchy, cinnamonny crisp that is incredibly easy to make, yet so delicious and fun.
It's October ....FINALLY!!!!
My previous Halloween post was a little creepy.
So, I went a lot mellower this time.
These crisps are too darn tasty and ridiculously easy to make. Don't have a witch hat shaped cookie cutter? Use a pumpkin/bat/ghost/cat.
Don't celebrate Halloween? (😮😮) Cut tortillas into circles/squares/triangles.
Warning: You can't stop eating just one!!!
These are highly addictive.
Witch Hat Cinnamon Crisps
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 sheet pans with parchment paper and set aside.
- Stir together sugar and ground cinnamon in a plate and set aside.
- Using a witch hat cookie cutter, cut hats from each tortilla (I was able to squeeze in 7 from each tortilla).
- Using a pastry brush, lightly brush one side of each hat with melted butter. Place buttered side down on the cinnamon-sugar mixture, gently rub your fingetip all around the hat, for the sugar to adhere well. Place the hat (sugared side up) on the prepared sheet pan ( without overlapping).
- Bake hats, one sheet at a time, in the middle rack of the oven, for about 14 minutes, until deep golden and browned. Place pan on a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritional information, based on third-party calculations, should be seen as estimates, not guarantees, as various factors like product types, brands, processing methods, and more can alter the nutritional content in recipes.