So simple yet so amazingly delicious honey soy chicken and green beans stir fry. Enjoy for dinner with white/brown rice or meal prep for the week. Even your picky eaters will gobble these green beans!
This Honey soy chicken and green beans stir fry is seriously GOOD!
Sweet, salty with a hint of spice.
A super quick one pan dinner if you have some cooked rice on hand.
OR, make a batch over the weekend and meal prep for the week.
Such an easy stir fry –
- Stir fry green beans over high heat. Transfer.
- In the same pan, saute onion, ginger and garlic.
- Saute ground chicken, until cooked through.
- Add sauce and green beans and stir fry until sauce is evaporated.
Heap over rice, done and DONE.
You will love this hugely popular Instant Pot Chicken Fried Rice
To meal prep
- Make Honey soy chicken and green beans stir fry.
- Cook white or brown rice.
- Portion into meal prep containers, cool and store in refrigerator for the week.
- Heat before eating.
Easy, healthy and super yummy!
Honey Soy Chicken and Green Beans Stir Fry
- 3-4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 to 3/4 pound grean beans, cut into 2-inch
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped ginger
- 1 pound ground chicken
All contents and images are my original work, unless and otherwise mentioned. Please do not use my recipes or images without linking back to www.kitchenathoskins.com. If you wish to republish a recipe, please rewrite in your own words and don’t forget to include a link back to the original recipe.